Selling a home can be harder than you think & may take longer than expected. Hang in there... here are 7 steps to help get your home sold.
1. De-clutter the home - even if that means putting stuff in the garage, or better yet, a storage unit. Less is always better when selling a home.
2. Make any necessary repairs to the home like; peeling stucco or paint, stained or ripped carpet, cracked tile, or anything noticeably broken.
3. Make sure your home appeals to all buyers by painting the walls a neutral light color.
4. Every light in the home should have a working light bulb. Not only does it add light to the space, it shows buyers that all the lights in the home work.
5. Curb appeal is a buyers 1st impression. Tidy up the yard, plant colorful flowers, paint or stain the front door or trim, & add a bright new door mat.
6. Have professional photos taken of the home including drone photos & video. Photos & videos sell a home.
7. Hire Eileen@RE/MAX to sell your home. Even if you have an out-of-area relative or friend who is an agent, offer a referral fee instead so that you can hire an agent who is local to your neighborhood & has the best chance of getting your home SOLD.
Follow these 7 steps to give your home the best chance to sell your home! If you'd like me to walk through your home to see what should & shouldn't be done before you sell your home, contact me.
#remaxfirst #remaxbloemfontein #bloemfonteinproperties #bloemfontein #heuwelsig #danpienaar #bayswater